Virginia Farm Bureau Insurance is a community oriented company that is deep rooted in every county across the state. Since 1946, Virginia Farm Bureau has been protecting our members’ moments- the big, the small and the everyday. We offer auto, home, farm, life insurance, and more. We pride ourselves in providing outstanding service, and insurance products that meet the needs of all Virginian’s.
We are a company from Virginia, for Virginia.
The Training Department is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated individual to coordinate and deliver training to the sales force - with an emphasis on New Agent Training. This position will assist the training and sales management team in planning and implementing a comprehensive training program for the sales force.
- Assisting with the coordination and facilitation of the sales training program
- Collaborating with subject matter experts throughout the company to provide training for new and veteran agents and administrative sales professionals focusing on Property and Casualty products and sales skills development.
- Ensure training materials provide agents with thorough product knowledge, effective closing skills, the ability to overcome objections and selling techniques
- Training methods utilized will include but are not limited to Instructor-led training and role-playing, Web-Conferencing and CBT Module development.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years sales training experience in the financial services industry
- Prior experience leveraging training tools and technology to deliver training remotely
- High degree of organization
- Effective verbal and written communications including excellent presentation skills
- Must obtain Property & Casualty License and Life & Health Licensed within 6 months
- Some travel required
- Medical, dental and vision insurance on your first day
- Additional perks such as on-site gym, Legal Resources, and flexible spending account
- Generous employee “401K” contribution & Paid Time off (PTO) each year
For more information about our company, culture and this position, visit us online at www.virginiafarmbureau.com.